August is a time of transition. Summer is technically coming to a close but the temperature begs to differ. School is back in session and everything becomes more scheduled. Fashion wise, this can be a confusing time or one of adventure. Here are some tips to transition like a pro:
- Light layers: pick a long thin cardi and pair with shorts, ankle boots and a tank
- Blazers: cotton blazers in multiple colors can help bring warmer colors to your cool mixes
- Boots: you can bring them back before the snow…ankle, calf, even thigh with a cute skirt
- Scarves: lightweight and full of color. Amp up a tank and jeans with a twist.
- Long sleeve T’s: Pick them up in every color. They look great with shorts on a cool night and will be a layering staple.
Have some fun as the season changes. Remember, no white after Labor Day is a thing of the past so keep it coming as you add in some richer hues.
Romantic layers form Ivy Jane. Pair with a cute denim short and an ankle boot…Hello Date Night!